With content being generated at an ever increasing pace, Content Management has become an enterprise wide issue deserving of a sound strategy and solution. A Content Management System (CMS) is part website maintenance and part document management, allowing the delivery or modification of new or updated content in a flexible and orderly manner. Features of a robust CMS include:
- Completely database driven site engines
- News, products, or services sections fully editable and manageable
- Topics sections can be added to by contributing Authors
- Fully customizable layouts
- Browser upload of images to your own library for use anywhere in the site
- Dynamic Forum/Poll/Voting booth for on-the-spot results
- Import of multi-formatted documents – text, graphics, videos, music..
- Allocate different privilege or roles to different users of the website – admin, author, contributor, etc.
- Presence of an alert or notification system where managers or admin are informed of any changes to the existing content
- Version control is also one of the basic features of a standard CMS. It gives the site administrator a complete control over the management of document versions
- Supported by a centralized archive where all the published documents are stored. This facilitates a rapid search facility for documents within the site
- Equipped with a robust editing system which gives the content creator a complete control over the formatting of the documents
- Layout preview. See how it looks before going live
If you change the content of your site very frequently, then you are in urgent need of a CMS. Insomnia Networks specializes in delivering flexible and scalable content-centric applications suited to our customer’s specific requirements.
Social Media Management
Everyone knows you should have a presence in social media (you do know that, right?). But few business owners or managers have the time to constantly manage a Facebook page, a Twitter feed, online review sites, and more. Our monthly flat-rate packages cover all of that and more.
In any economic environment, no company wants excessive overhead or waste. Ecommerce is a trusted business solution where products and services can be sold and purchased at any time from anywhere in the world.